A legal entity, allowed by legislation, which permits a group of people, as shareholders, to apply to the government for an independent organization to be created, which can then focus on pursuing set objectives, and empowered with legal rights which are usually only reserved for individuals, such as to sue and be sued, own property, hire employees or loan and borrowmoney.
Following documentation is required for the formation of the company:-
1. Id and Address Proof of at least 2 directors.
2. Address for the registered office of the company.
3. Pan card is mandatory for the DSC and Din application.
4. 2 photograph each of the directors.
5. Shares subscription ratio among the directors.
6. Objects of the company.
Application for Din and DSC need to be filed.
Application for name approval has to be filed.
Filing and updating of the remaining documents in the Forms prescribed.
Certificate of Incorporation.